Final Cut Pro X

Friday, September 9, 2022

Your next pivotal moment miracle



Dear creatively vibrant soul Sara,

One time I found a message in a bottle on the beach, and it reminded me of the miracle of a perfectly timed message.

All my life, I've experienced miracles through pivotal moments with mentors and mentoring.

Those pivotal moments have allowed me to move differently than I would have on my own, and caused "miracles in motion."


Here are some of my favorite miracles: 

  • A business mentor who said I could create all the products I dreamed of with my art- even though I had no money or business experience- and I went on to create and distribute 200 products.

  • An editor who said "why don't you write books?" Even though I'd dabbled in writing for 25 years- and I went on to create 16 bestsellers.

  • My Grandfather (Boppa) who built me a playhouse to write in- and I wrote my first book at 10.

  • My mother, who bailed me out of a really expensive monetary decision and then said "why don't you do something better with all this talent?" And I did;-)

  • My friend Val who encouraged me to keep my heart open to love- even when I couldn't see how- which led to the miraculous love relationship I'm in now.

I love being a mentor through my art, words and spirit, and also mentoring people individually with expansive growth in their lives, projects and businesses.

I enjoy working deeply 1 to 1, with inspired, energized, creative people who have missions, callings, or an unexplored purpose.

I am happy to mentor the eccentrics, the seekers, and the explorers. Certainly, I enjoy the splendidly imperfect, "quitters" or fearfull beginners.

If you want transformational practices and processes to support significant growth and shifts in your life and/or work, I will be honored to work with you and help you create conditions for the miracles to flow more easily.

I only accept private clients once per year and have limited openings at the moment.

Go HERE if you're interested. Or share with someone who might be.

,


P.S. Not interested in Magical Mentoring at this time? Click here to opt out.



If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment