Final Cut Pro X

Thursday, September 1, 2022

SARK’S Free Class Starting Soon



Dear transforming soul Sara,

My special mini-class is beginning in 1 hour! 
Join me as we discover and expand our dream visions together! 

I'll be going live @ 2pm Pacific and invite you to join me!

Sign up + you'll receive the rePLAY if you can't be there live: us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_juvLrwzxSCWSYBMOjETibg

This is my special invitation to you, to attend one of my lively, interactive, and inspiring mini-classes. We'll be broadcasting from Zoom to FB Lively, so you can add comments into the chat from wherever you are- Facebook or Zoom!

Thank you for BEing and for being in this world. See you soon by the glow of our screens!

,


 





If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment