Final Cut Pro X

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

WRITERS! Join me and Anne Lamott + others!



Dear transforming soul Sara,

Do you know that you have an inner call to write? Maybe it's something you've always known since you were a child – or perhaps it started as you experienced immense healing and transformation in your life.

I  invite you to pay attention to your inner calling right now. 


I've been writing and publishing for over thirty years now and I also heard the call – and following it has allowed me to live a life that is so rich and fulfilling in ways I couldn't even have imagined when I first started out. 


But … it wasn't always this way. I know that there are many reasons people have a hard time getting over the obstacles that stand in the way of this insistent desire: 
  • Perfectionism
  • Anxiety 
  • Fear of exposure
  • Traumas that still hold a lot of power
  • Fear of failure (or fear of success!)
  • And so many other reasons
That's why I was so happy to get the invitation to teach at the upcoming Heal + Create Writers' Retreat and I'm thrilled to invite you!
It's going to be spectacular!

Join me, Anne Lamott, Julia Cameron, and other marvelous teachers now.
Available in-person spots are limited and the earliest bird pricing ends TOMORROW!


Go Here to learn all about this extraordinary chance to learn how to connect more deeply with your inner calling to write, overcome those obstacles that have held you back, and make your writing dreams come true. 



And! This retreat will also be available around the world via live broadcast – so if you can't make the trip, you can join us in-person or via live broadcast without ever leaving home (and the live broadcast tickets are so affordable, too!).


Early Bird passes are available now and close tomorrow Thu/15th. 

Imagine how good it will feel to know that you're following your inner calling AND sharing your work with the world as a writer. I love teaching and guiding people to make their writing dreams REAL.  

CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE DETAILS AND TO RESERVE YOUR POLKA DOT SPOT

I cherish your creative gifts and want to support you in sharing them with the world - that's what this retreat is all about. Whether you can attend in-person or via live broadcast, I can't wait to share this special weekend with you


,



 
If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment