Final Cut Pro X

Thursday, September 8, 2022

What wants to change in your life?


Dearest dreamer Sara,

My purpose is to be a transformer, uplifter, and laser beam of love. I offer this through my art, words, and spirit, and I live as much as possible like a full cup of self-love, sharing the overflow.  When I feel like a half-empty cup, I practice with the transformational processes that I teach and share with my Magical Mentoring clients, to fill myself back up from the inside, and to experience less fear. 

Now, I'm offering you an incredible opportunity to guide you to do the same and create fantastic results in your own life. 

If you'd like to work privately with me and feel like this absolutely is, or may be for you- you can apply now. I'm accepting just 2 more wonderfull souls and will close the applications soon. Of course, it's a significant investment to work privately with me, and the results are significant too. 
 >>>APPLY NOW

One of the ways beyond living only fearfully is living in what I call the Marvelous Messy Middle - that place where we feel ALL our feelings, and create all the new as we go, knowing how to alchemize feelings that previously might have stopped us.

I also share what doesn't work, what sometimes fails spectacularly, my long fear list, and how being human is just.so.messy. Creation is messy. 

In my private mentoring program, you can count on uncommon support from me, expanded creativity + momentum, and specific ways to transform challenges. 

You have unique gifts to share and if you need support getting them out into the world, this is your luminous opportunity. 

One of MY unique gifts is that I'm able to activate and create a space for people to move through what can appear to be, or actually are, limiting circumstances and make real changes- that's what my work serves as- a catalyst for those changes.

Try asking yourself; "What wants to change?" or "What do I dream of doing or being?"

Or you might ask;
"What can happen if I work with SARK?"

The possibilities are endless: 

  • The life you've always imagined for yourself. 
  • The book you've always wanted to publish. 
  • The energy and creative spark to propel you forward into your creative dreams being made REAL

Here's just one powerfull result from a current client: 




Together we can be in the Marvelous Messy Middle, and you can be creating what you've been dreaming of. During the messiest of ever, times is where the extraordinary lives.

Applications are closing VERY SOON and I invite you to APPLY NOW.

Here's to all of you: your creative dreams, your desires, your intentions, and connecting with your intuition and acting from it daily. 

,



p.s. My private mentoring practice works in many different ways. Packages include immersive 1 to 1 time with SARK, where you experience a Dream Day with me, a time specifically designed + tailored for you to create, shift, envision and move your dreams or goals forward significantly. I only work with people who I know can and will succeed in what they envision, and I will give you exactly what you need to have the most enriching support possible. 

APPLY NOW!

p.p.s. Not interested in Magical Mentoring at this time? Click here to opt out.

 





If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment