Final Cut Pro X

Saturday, September 3, 2022

New Paths of Possibilities


Dear soul full of wonders Sara,

  • What kinds of support and inspiration will you appreciate experiencing in your life?
  • What if you had someone to connect with and learn from who would share their life, business, and soul experiences with you to act as a guiding light for your particular path? 
  • Someone you could ask for + receive emotional support from?
  • Someone who could help you create new paths of possibilities?
  • What if you found new ways to activate and expand your dreams, and create a better relationship with fear, all while finding inspiration during the marvelous messy middle of your life- no matter what? 

How would your life look and feel? 

What kinds of transformations in your life have already occurred and how might you receive support for new ones to more easily happen?

One constant in my life is the role creativity and creative expression play in transformation. When I first began to truly express and share my creative gifts, I somehow knew that I would affect millions of lives, I just had no idea HOW. 
I moved ahead without knowing, and kept going. 

I'm honored by the incredible difference I've been able to make in the world, and that the world has made in me. Showing my clients how to do that too is my great joy. 

MAGICAL MENTORING WITH SARK

You're invited to work privately with me. I trust and know that the people who desire this the most have been waiting for this priceless, intimate experience and opportunity to be mentored by me. 

For more than the last decade, I've mentored and coached people who want to move and transform something significant in their lives. 

The results have been extraordinary:



My clients have experienced: 
  • Consistent progress while writing or completing their new books, with a renewed purpose and new feelings of confidence in their voice 
  • Increased ability to clarify their messages and creative dreams
  • The discovery of new and expanded ways to share their visions with the world.
  • Expanding the influence of their message
  • Discovering opportunities to create money via creativity 
  • How to live their lives with purpose, expressing their true creative selves while experiencing fulfillment.
  • Living more and more of their days truly happy with themselves + their lives and able to contribute their unique gifts to the world 


We're really not meant to do everything alone. I am gifted at seeing the stuck patterns that are holding people back and this allows them to succeed and flourish in ways that they never thought possible.

If you'd like to work privately with me,

>>>>>>>> go here to apply.

I'm accepting 6 wonderfull souls and will close the applications soon.

Who and where will you be with this kind of support? I will love to join you in finding out where you'll be with this kind of support. 

,



p.s. My private mentoring practice works in many different ways. 
Packages include immersive 1-to-1 time with SARK, where you experience a Dream Day with me, a time specifically designed + tailored for you to create, shift, envision, and move your dreams or goals forward significantly. 


Apply today!

P.P.S. Not interested in Magical Mentoring at this time? Click here to opt out.



If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment