Final Cut Pro X

Saturday, September 10, 2022

Applications Closing TODAY - Mentor w/ SARK!


Dear dreaming dearheart Sara,

I've written 18 bestselling books, created countless pieces of art and a plethora of products and programs - and I've almost always resisted the process.  

I've been challenged to "fit it all in," and be able to both flow with my creativity and to ongoingly transform my relationships with my Inner Critics. 

The process of doing just that over the last 30 years has taught me so much that I want to share with you about how to access all of the resources you have inside, to help you create more FLOW for what you dream of, more easily than ever. 

From all the years of making my dreams REAL and communicating with my Inner Wise Self and transforming my relationships to my Inner Critics, I live life – loving myself – most of the time- it's an art to practice. 

Applications are closing TONIGHT at midnight Pacific for my Magical Mentoring practice and if you're feeling called, I recommend listening to your Inner Wise Self and intuition, and jumping in and saying YES, rather than letting inner critics lead you. Inner critics THRIVE on indecision and skepticism. 
SIGN  UP NOW

I'd love to guide you to create fantastic and life-changing results in your own life. In my private Magical Mentoring program, you will experience a transformed view of your life and your circumstances, empowering you to invent and create more of the kind of life you want to live, and to achieve the results you want to achieve. 

I like to say, "Let the magical stand up to the practical," and I offer an integrated right/left brain way of creating AND completing creative dreams of all kinds. I believe that we are both magical and practical, and am glad to say that I live what I am offering.

A powerfull experience from a previous mentoring client:



I will teach you to better understand your resistance and TRUST in the new actions you'll be taking. With your communication with your intuition activated and empowered, you'll be able to create anything you wish to have in your life. If you and your intuition think that it could be good to work with me, you'll feel inspired or energized reading this.


The promise of this Magical Mentoring journey is the possibility to create almost ANYTHING.

  • Do you want to experience yourself living from your purpose, creating what you dream of, having abundant self-love, and then sharing the overflow with the world?

  • Do you want to transform your life with SARK by your side?

You deserve to live the life you were brought here to create. If it feels right, I would love to be your guide to you living your most magical life- even more than you already do! Let yourself feel excited by this opportunity and envision what you want to create. 

Take inspired action because these spots for private Magical Mentoring and Coaching with SARK close TONIGHT.

To make sure that we can create together, there is a short nourishing application/questionnaire. It's designed to help you and me determine what you want to receive from the mentoring program. It's a powerFULL exercise to complete, and I enCOURAGE you to do that now.  You can be assured that my loving eyes will be reviewing it. 👀

,


P.S. Not interested in Magical Mentoring at this time? Click here to opt out.




If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment