Final Cut Pro X

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

What do you dream of doing or being?



Dearest artfull living of life person Sara,


My art, writing, and publishing life began at age 10 and went silent for 25+ years as I plunged deeply into the living of life and experiencing my resistance to my creative gifts, through the practices of procrastination and perfectionism, and with liberal and doses of incessant messages from my inner critics.

I wanted so much to share my rich inner world and didn't know how. I let that HOW stop me, and keep me in silence.THANKfully I began bursting out in 1982, and began sharing my art and writings, and dreams with the world.

It didn't go well at first.

My art was mocked.
My writings were ignored.
I made no money.
I was stopped every day by those inner critics in every form.

I kept going, growing, grieving, GLOWing gifting, gliding (I thought I'd use a lot of G words here), and the most important G word of all:

GIVING.

I began giving myself and my creative gifts to the world without measurement.

Oh, there were still massive fears and loud inner critics and consistent practicing of procrastination and perfectionism- but I was no longer stopped by them.

I just kept GLOWing.

Here's a photo of the first painting I ever sold- in 1984. It was a commission by two lovely people that I had serendipitously met, and who had seen the artist in me.
I remember that they paid me $500, which was a fortune at the time- and also the price of my rent. I immediately became extremely fearfull that the painting wouldn't be good enough, that I wouldn't be good enough, and how dare I paint something and charge real money for it!

I kept going despite all those fears and critics- that even if the painting wasn't all that I'd dreamed of creating, it would be GOOD ENOUGH, and that I could still share it. The spirit of SARK moved me forward and I use that spirit now to help anyone that wants to move forward too.

I recently re-met these lovely people over 30 years later, and got to see that this painting hangs happily in their home, and remind myself that art and vision are timeless, and that first paintings have their place too.

Here's to all the first attempts and tries and also for dreams that aren't ever seen. Here's to our human spirits spiriting us to new places.


  • What are you yearning to share?
  • What dream or dreams live inside of you?

Let these words unlock any dreams that want to move and be seen.
Let yourself be seen.

Use this Spirit of SARK to inspire yourself forward.

,


p.s. Magical Mentoring with SARK is open now and I have room for 2 wonderfull souls. If you'd like to work privately with me, you can apply HERE

You might have a book that's wanting to be created or completed, a visionary product ready to be born, a transformative online program, a new way of being, or another idea that's ready to MOVE and be made REAL.

P.P.S. Not interested in Magical Mentoring at this time? Click here to opt out.



If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment