Final Cut Pro X

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

[Video RePLAY inside]


Dear magical creative maker Sara,
 
THANK YOU for registering for my marvelous class today on activating more succulence in your life! If you attended, you know it was not only a joyfull celebration of the 25th Anniversary Edition of my Succulent Wild Woman book being out in the world, but also a celebration of YOU!
 
If you missed it, or would like to listen in again, the nourishing rePLAY is now available.

GO HERE to access it, and discover what happens when you use my Transformational Change Process.
GO HERE for your glorious gift, my Succulent Starter Kit. 

 
As you read this, so many succulent souls all over the world have already signed up for my
all-new online course, Succulent Wild Woman, and I couldn't be more grateFULL.
 
I can't wait to support them in accelerating the process of their personal growth and transformation! Because there is truly nothing better than embodying the Succulent Wild Woman inside of you, just waiting to be brought to life.
 
And that's what I want for you, too.
 
Imagine spending eight weeks with SARK as your guide, creating a life blueprint that will guide you in stepping into your true power and most abundant self …
 
You're just
one click away from making that happen.


Enroll Now. 

This course is a comprehensive, filled-to-the-brim eight-week journey designed to take you deep into the process of reconnecting with yourself and infusing more JOY into your daily life.
 
And I am honored to be your guide, representing the spirit of SARK, who appeared in my life in 1982 and changed 
 

Through this course, I aim to contribute to the mission to fill the world with empowered and amazing Succulent Wild Women living their best life … and sharing the overflow of love with the world, thereby impacting themselves, their communities, and beyond!
 
I BELIEVE THAT NOW, MORE THAN EVER BEFORE, WOMEN ARE SEEKING:

vibrant color, embodied purpose, creative aliveness, authenticity in action, and meaningfull community.
 
We want to experience deeply intimate relationships, abundant true love, easier joy, happier bodies, more miracles, the ability to more easily create money, and what I describe as "mental wealth."
 
I've designed my
Succulent Wild Woman course to guide you in having it all!
 
I'd love for you to take a moment now to envision where you'd like your life to be a year from now, or five years from now.
 
If you're seeing images of living SUCCULENTLY—feeling juicy and wonderfull every day as you welcome miracles and share your succulence with the world—THIS is your opportunity.
 

Enroll now, here.

When You Invest in Yourself, You Give Yourself Permission to BE Yourself. And the World Needs You to Be YOU, Now More Than Ever.
 
See you around the succulent neighborhood …
  

,

P.S. If you loved my Succulent Wild Woman book,
you will LOVE the course. Join me, and a circle of sisters, and get ready to enjoy infinite inspiration, a new sense of safety, and new knowledge and tools that WILL transform your life into whatever you envision it to be!
 









If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment