Final Cut Pro X

Saturday, June 11, 2022

Everyone gets a SARK




Dear vibrationally aligned soul of wonder Sara,

Here's a stack of SARK books I wrote and created with some foreign translations balancing on the top too. This is some of what happens when you make creative dreams REAL, and live a succulent life with creativity, joy and love.

Would you like to live a more succulent life? 

RIPE. JUICY. WHOLE. ROUND. EXUBERANT. RICH. WIDE. DEEP. FIRM. RARE. FEMALE
I know that succulence is powerfull, succulent wild women are powerfull and I want to teach you how to feel this way too!  



It's an 8-week signature course in community where you'll learn how to transform your relationship with yourself, make deep and lasting changes and uplevel your life in every way possible. 

So many other things happened to make that stack of SARK books REAL. Here's some of what happened for me: 

🌀 Pages became posters and flew around the world inspiring people 
🌀 I flew around the world inspiring people;-) 
🌀 People made and keep making their own dreams REAL and creating miracles in their lives as a result of being inspired 
🌀 I live *mostly in a wonderland of loving my life and living my unique brilliance. 
*I say mostly because it's an art to practice. 

AND 

🌀 I get scared and quit all the time. 
🌀 Then I begin again. 
🌀 Frequently. 
🌀 Sometimes I don't even begin. 
🌀 But then I do. 
🌀 It's mostly fun
🌀 And sometimes crabby. 
🌀 I tell the truth about what feels hard and why. 
🌀 I do the deep work to hold, heal and share what helps 
🌀 I keep growing, changing and creating. 

I've been sharing the SARK spirit with the world for almost 40 years now!  I feel like the SARK spirit is in everyone who wants it to be. 
In that way, everybody gets a SARK. 


Now, it's your time. Your spirit will love to be serenaded in a succulent community. I am witnessing women being more themselves and loving themselves more fully than ever before, and I know this NEW book and course will be a mighty magnet for even MORE love and authenticity.
It's time for us to inspire not only ourselves, but also the upcoming generations of women!


Sign up now and receive an Early Bird discount. The offer is limited and ends soon.



,

p.s. My
signature Succulent Wild Woman course is a sacred online space for you for you to reconnect to your authentic self. Earliest bird special ends soon. Join us today! 




 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment