Final Cut Pro X

Monday, June 13, 2022

Join me for a Free Class tomorrow!



Dear orb of delight Sara,

My special free class is TOMORROW at 2pm Pacific and I hope you'll join me!


Activate Your Most Succulent Self with SARK!


Sign up + you'll receive the rePLAY if you can't be there live, plus a special SARK gift!

I'll be taking you through a transformational process to activate your MOST succulent self. You don't want to miss this, Sara. 
This marvelous free class will be depthFULL and inspiring, so feel free to share! 

Click here to reserve your virtual seat now. 

If you attend this luscious class LIVE, you'll be eligible for FREE course enrollment to my ALL NEW creative course. One lucky winner will be randomly selected and announced at the end of the class.
(Must be playfully present to win, a $497 value)



,





 
If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment