Final Cut Pro X

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Time to find your path



Dear dreamer of all the dreams Sara,

When I was in first grade, I came home and said to my mom, "Show and tell should be me every day." 

I explained that the kids were asking me to do it, and said that I was being shown things that would wake up their dreams. My mom met with my teacher and came up with a plan for me to go to a different grade every day, and do show and tell! 

Many years later, after lots of wild living and self destruction, I had fallen into a terrible silence. I woke up to realize I'd been procrastinating for 25 years about writing my books and sharing all that was in my heart. 

So I began again- to write, speak and to create. 

I went on to form my creative company, write many other books and create inspiring products. I began speaking and teaching around the world, and witnessing all the dreamers who were right there with me, waking up their dreams too, and making them real. 


I dreamed of being in an epic love relationship again, and in 2018, I met a wonderfull man named David, and on Dec 25 of 2021, we became engaged in love. I also fulfilled another dream- to create a 25th anniversary edition of my most iconic book, Succulent Wild Woman. I updated this book, and added 4 brand-new chapters of art and words for this very special expanded edition!!

This book created an opportunity to RISE UP and speak to the dreamers once more, and for the dreamers to join together with me in a collective community. 


You're Invited! 
SARK's Succulent Wild Woman Your Magical Life Blueprint For More Love, Creativity, + Joy!

It's an 8-week signature course in community where you'll learn how to transform your relationship with yourself, make deep and lasting changes and uplevel your life in every way possible.



This is your opportunity to commune with me, where I'll be teaching FOUR LIVE 2-hour video classes. I want to see your face and hear your voice and dreams, and help guide you along your dream path, living a wild succulent life and making your DREAMS REAL.


Sign up now.
The super earliest bird price is happening NOW for a limited time, so take inspired action today! 


,



p.s. Have you downloaded my Free Mini-Book yet? It's called Discover Your Succulent Wild Self and you will love it!





 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment