Final Cut Pro X

Thursday, June 30, 2022

Enrollment closes tonight.


 
Dearest daring delectable dreamer Sara,
 
Are you still thinking about joining my newest course, Succulent Wild Woman: Your Magical Life Blueprint for More Creativity, Love and Joy?
 
Today is the FINAL day to take advantage of this luminous NOW opportunity to enroll!
 
You can do so right now, here:
https://planetsark.com/succulentwildwoman
 
I know what works to awaken your joy and activate your creativity, and I've spent lots of wonderfull time dreaming up new and fun ways to inspire and empower you in this course. I included everything I possibly could into it, so it's as RICH and SUCCULENT as the life I want for you!
 
I also understand that you might have some questions keeping you on the fence. I appreciate your creative curiosity, and supporting yourself with answers is always welcome.
 
That's why I'm including a couple of the most common fabulous questions we've received, as well as my answers.
 
1. I'm unclear about how the course and self-study piece works. I've never done a program like this before and am nervous that my investment won't produce results.
 
Here's how it works:
 
Succulent Wild Woman IS a self-paced course. You'll receive eight guided video lessons from me, one per week, complete with structured lessons and downloads.
 
You'll ALSO enjoy four LIVE video classes, two hours each, with me! And at the end of each, there will be a mentoring segment, including Q&A. I want to be right there beside you as you transform!
 
You'll also receive:
 
-   Lifetime access to all the SARK transformational tools!
-   Membership in a private Facebook circle, which we're starting with the course!
-   Glorious Gift Bonuses, including a copy of my new 25th-anniversary-edition book! It has four new chapters and updated content and art.
 
This course has the power to profoundly influence and change your life! We're confident and committed that if you do the work, you'll receive tremendous value.
 
2. I've taken classes and workshops from SARK before. How is this different?
 
Since offering my last course, I have gained years of experience and development while extensively and privately mentoring women who want to transform their lives. I've created new, substantial tools and processes for transformation over my 40 years of supporting others, and you'll have lifetime access to them all!
 
I'm also using a new platform for this self-study, and it's the ultimate support for creators! It's intuitive, simple to use, and makes tracking your progress easy. It also houses all your materials, so everything is in one place.
 
And don't forget—you get to interact with me LIVE in FOUR two-hour classes!
 
Now, I have a few questions I'd love for you to ask yourself, if you're still on the fence—as I always say, "Ask, ask again, and ask differently":
 
"What wants to change?"
 
"What do I dream of doing or being?"
 
"What CAN happen, if I join SARK's Succulent Wild Woman course?"
 
Once you have your answers, let me guide you in creating the change you seek. Enroll in Succulent Wild Woman here:
https://planetsark.com/succulentwildwoman
 
Every leap or hop I've taken starts with my saying "yes."
 
Now, it's your turn!


,


P.S. Perhaps Christi said it best:
 
"Being in SARK's courses has profoundly impacted my life in so many ways. I'm learning to move, dance, and thrive in ways that I've never done before. I am continuously growing as an individual and emerging as my most authentic self while finding more ways to navigate the journey of life."
-Christi
 
Ready to live YOUR most succulent life? Enroll here: https://planetsark.com/succulentwildwoman

P.P.S. If you have more questions in addition to those above, please hit reply and let us know. We'll get back to you as quickly as possible!



If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment