Final Cut Pro X

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

[Replay inside]

 

Dear wonder-filled succulent soul,
 
Did you catch my free mini-class today? I loved teaching you how to multiply the miracles!
 
If you missed it, or you just want to hear your favorite parts again …
>>>>>> GO HERE to access the rePLAY
 
If you were with me LIVE, you received my invitation to join me for my transformational course, Succulent Wild Woman: Your Magical Life Blueprint for More Creativity, Love and Joy! If you'd like to enroll, you can do so here:
https://planetsark.com/succulentwildwoman
 
I am inspired and moved by all the souls who have not only joined the course, but who interact with so much love and intimacy with the spirit of SARK in this world.
 
People like Marianne, who said:
 
"I've never seen such a thoughtfully presented course—so rich in detail and well-planned.  SARK is a superb teacher and inspiring guide through the maze of craziness that we are all caught up in." – Marianne S.
 
When I was creating this course, I held a vision of what I wanted for you.
 
I envisioned tools and practices you could use right away to transform your life AND return to again and again, as needed.
 
I imagined teaching you HOW to make deep and lasting changes that will act as catalysts for the transformation you seek—whatever it is.
 
I pictured myself supporting you in creating more freely as you enjoy a more authentic life with freedom and flexibility.
 
And that's what I'm going to do, in Succulent Wild Woman: Your Magical Life Blueprint for More Creativity, Love and Joy.
 
I created this course for all women, and those who identify as woman, to SEE and LIVE their succulence out loud within a like-minded community of support.
 


If you're ready, you can join us by enrolling here, now: https://planetsark.com/succulentwildwoman
 
This course is for you if:
 
-   You're ready to call in more miracles!
-   You want to discover the importance of filling your own cup of love on the inside, so you can share from the overflow. (This is what succulent plants do—they nourish themselves from the inside, first.)
-   You are ready to see and know the warrior you truly are, and stand as knowers who don't act with love.[MY1] 
-   You are excited to celebrate other women who want to live succulent, wild lives in all circumstances, too … no matter what.
 
Get ready to dance with your wonderFULL self, and each other, as you let your succulence OUT TO PLAY!
 
Join me by enrolling here:  
https://planetsark.com/succulentwildwoman
 
I can't wait to spend this time with you!



,


P.S. This course is NOT for you if you're content with living disconnected from your authentic self, knowing there's a juicier, more succulent life waiting for you!
 
But it IS for you if you're ready to give your entire life an energetic makeover, so you can live with purpose, confidence, and FUN!!
 
Join me by enrolling here: https://planetsark.com/succulentwildwoman





If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment