Final Cut Pro X

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

It’s time: let’s be bold, together!



Dear adventurous life living soul Sara,
 
Have you ever done something bold and daring, only to later look back on it and wonder how you ever did it?
 
If you're shaking your head "yes" right now, and you're ready to boldly claim your spot in my
all-new Succulent Wild Woman course,you can do so HERE. 

I'm amazed by all the places I've traveled and walked in my life, and I know you have, too.
 
When I was a child, my grandfather gave me this sage advice: 
"Do everything you can think of doing, so you know what you don't want to do for the rest of your life."
 
I took it to heart. I was already an overachiever, so I decided to make a real effort to discover what I didn't like.
 
Between the ages of 14 and 26, I had 250 jobs. (Really!) I've done everything from goat herding (more on this below) to putting rubber tips on darts that shot out of toy guns. Now, many of these jobs only lasted a few hours, and I was fired from several of them. I also experienced some really fun and interesting scenarios and made a lot of memories.
 
Throughout this journey, I learned a lot about service and humility.
 
When I traveled throughout Europe at age 19, I made a point of doing the opposite of what people recommended. For example, when everyone said Switzerland was super expensive, and that there were no opportunities for students or people traveling on a budget, I went straight to Zermatt.
 
While in a store, I met a man who was looking for a house sitter and goat herder for two months while he was away. So there I was, in a different country everyone else had told me to skip, living in a fabulous chalet on a mountain that I had to be chair-lifted to every day. All this in exchange for taking care of a few goats!
 
When I reflect on these stories, I see them now as bold—and sometimes, daring.
I also recognize that some of the most creative, juicy, and life-changing moments in my life have come from taking "bold" actions that didn't seem that bold and daring to me at the time … because I was simply following the guidance of my intuition, or Inner Wise Self.
 
I didn't really know then that I was "wise." I was just learning to listen to myself and what felt good, intuitively.
 
Now, I cultivate my connection with my Inner Wise Self, because I know that when I'm connected, asking and listening, it allows me to fully express all of my gifts in the world.
 
Most recently, my most marvelous intuition guided me to create something ALL NEW, alongside the release of the 25th Anniversary Edition of my Succulent Wild Woman book.
 
It's my signature eight-week course,
Succulent Wild Woman: Your Magical Life Blueprint For More Love, Creativity and Joy, and I couldn't be more excited about it!

 
It's designed to guide you in transforming your relationship with yourself (in part by tuning into YOUR Inner Wise Self), making deep and lasting changes, and upgrading your life in every way possible.
 

You can learn more about it and Enroll Here. 

While this course is self-guided and self-paced, you'll also enjoy FOUR LIVE, practical, and process-oriented video classes taught by SARK AND a private group for succulent support and connection with other luminous souls!
 
Every component of this course is designed to take you deeper into the process of embodying the Succulent Wild Woman inside you, just waiting to be brought to life.
 
It will open you further to all of your creative opportunities, and inspire you not only upgrade your life, but to share and create in big and little ways.
 

Here's that link again, where you can read all the details and receive immediate access to the course!

Now, let's go lead wonderfull, bold, daring, FUN, and SUCCULENT lives, together!
 

,


P.S. This very moment could be one you look back at five years from now as one of YOUR bold moves—one that completely changes your life!

If you're ready to live a lively, uncommon life that will resonate with your soul, join me for
Succulent Wild Woman: Your Magical Life Blueprint For More Love, Creativity and Joy by enrolling here.
 


 









If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment