Final Cut Pro X

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Serendipity Special with SARK



Dear creatively curious soul Sara, 

I'm inviting you and your inner SARK out to transform with me tomorrow during my special interactive LIVE Class. 

This class is my Gift to You when you pre-order your copy of the
25th Anniversary edition of Succulent Wild Woman.  

Order your copy now and join me TOMORROW Thu/26th May!
You'll receive the rePLAY if you aren't able to attend live.
Easy peasy lemon squeezy! 

In true SARK style, there are always succulent gifts, surprises and serendipitous happenings. I'm inviting you to be delighted and pre-order now. 

See you soon by the glow of our screens! 




p.s. Go HERE to pre-order now and for all the delightfull details on how to join the call!









If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment