Final Cut Pro X

Friday, May 13, 2022

Moving Your Succulent Self



Dear marvelously moving soul of wonder Sara,

This is #4 of a 6 part "mini series" for you about my writing and creating the book Succulent Wild Woman; Dancing With Your Wonderfull Self.

Here I am, (mostly) loving moving through my life! I feel so much love and joy and feel blessed to share all the miracles that I experience.

Sometimes of course I hide and cry, or am raging against injustices or feel crushed by fears. I welcome and practice loving all the parts of me and feelings in my emotional family.

During the building and living of my succulent wild life, I created and live by 3 "miracle methods" that allow me to live this way most* of each day. (*I say most because living this way is an art that requires practice!)

These 3 methods involve connecting with and empowering our intuition, implementing an exquisite care system for all of our feelings, and learning how to consistently speak lovingly and kindly to ourselves- on the inside.


Engaging all 3 of these methods daily creates miracles.

I describe these miracle methods further in the 25th anniversary edition- which includes 4 brand new chapters of art and words!


Continue reading on my Magic Blog to find out why I created this brand NEW edition and where you can pre-order it now!


,
















If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment