Final Cut Pro X

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Inspire Yourself



Dear wonderfull writer Sara,

One of my very favorite things to do is support writers and help them THRIVE. And we're all writers, because we all have unique, brilliant stories to share.

You can read more about my story and why it's so important to me that I share both my challenges and my successes in this
Magic Blog post, available on the brand NEW, REvamped, REimagined and REenvisoned Planet SARK website!



Not only are there pieces to support the writer within you, but there are new gorgeous greeting cards to further celebrate your writer self!

There are also art prints to serve as powerfull reminders that to further live into your joyfull, loving, compassionate and miracle making self. Check out the How to Be a Happy Writer art print below!).



Most magical of all, I'm delighted to remind you that everything on the new website is 10% off through Saturday, May 28!

You can even unlock 10% off my 8 week self-guided course, How to Be a Happy and Successfull Writer: Set Your Words and Stories Free with SARK! If you know that writing carries your gifts forward and you'd like support to write even when actual life seems to interfere, or you need help learning that you and your writing intrinsically have value, this luminous course is for you.

I hope you'll take advantage of this discount and use it to nourish your soul and your writing.
Explore all of my digital course and products right
HERE, on the brand new webSIGHT.






p.s. While you're there, be sure to check out my new greeting cards! Not only will they inspire you to write, they will have you moving creatively with delight and joy from the inside out! 














If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment