Final Cut Pro X

Saturday, May 28, 2022

Last Luminous Chance




Dear soul moving creative being Sara,

Just a quick reminder that today is your last luminous chance to
save 10% on EVERYTHING on my new wonderfull website!
I hope you'll take this opportunity to scoop up some succulence and surround yourself with love, because that's what everything I create is meant to do. After all, loving is the whole point, isn't it?


I created my
Loving is The Whole Point art print to remind you that you are worthy of love just as you are right now, with no "improvements."
You are so deeply loved.


The How To Really Love a Child plush blanket is such a cozy, lovely gift for you and your inner child, a teacher, parents or expectant parents. Children are pure love, and they are so miraculous.


And, because we're all grieving in some way, I invite you to explore my Deeply Grieving + Wildly Living greeting cards, which serve as a reminder that when we fully express our sadness and grief, we can alchemize and blend the terrible and wonderfull into a brand new mixture to use for healing.


Radiant soul, I thank you for taking this journey with me. I am so full of joy that I can share my succulent and wild creations with you.

I hope you'll take a peak at my new website and see what calls to you.
Remember,
you can save 10% on EVERYTHING through TODAY, May 28th!



















If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment