Final Cut Pro X

Friday, May 27, 2022

Dancing With Your Wonderfull Self



Dear wonder filled succulent soul Sara, 

This is #6 of a 6 part "mini series" for you about my writing and creating the book Succulent Wild Woman; Dancing With Your Wonderfull Self

Here I am dancing with my wonderfull self and darling David in 2019 in San Francisco, after he moved in with me so succulently to live together in LOVE. In case you didn't know, we got engaged on Dec 25th, 2021! 

"LOVE moves in and lives on."

This is what my former fiancé John so radiantly expressed to me just before he died in 2016. After he died, he then came from the afterlife to tell me that my husband would be arriving in May. 

I met David on May 21st , 2018. 

Continue reading on my Magic Blog to find out what happened next! 




,


p.s.Thank you for reading along on my 6 part mini series of succulence! If you missed any, you can find them HERE. 
You can also Pre-Order my book HERE.  

























If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment