Final Cut Pro X

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

A Gift for You




Dear creative soul Sara,

I am so grateful to you for joining me here. My purpose is to be a transformer, uplifter and laser beam of love and I believe that the 
SARK spirit is in all of us and I'm inspired by the magic that blooms forward here. 

If you missed it, Simon & Schuster is releasing a brand NEW 25th Anniversary expanded edition of my iconic book, Succulent Wild Woman! I've added 4 brand new chapters, updated content and art! It somehow contains the main inspirations of what I've learned over the last 25 years- that will inspire you in your life too.

 Pre-Order Your Copy Now! 

If you order now, you'll receive exclusive access to a LIVE interactive video call with me! It's all happening on Thu/26th May and you'll receive the rePLAY if you aren't able to attend live.

Join me for a jubilant celebration of YOU and all Succulent Wild Women! 
All you have to do is pre-order my book HERE and you're IN!

Just SOME of what you'll experience:
  • How to tap into YOUR Succulence
  • Sharing of Succulent Stories to inspire and connect
  • Muse filled mentoring with me, SARK!
  • Advice for building your own Succulent Community and Support System
  • Sneak peek into a new chapter of SWW
I'm inviting you to celebrate the brand-new anniversary edition of Succulent Wild Woman and I'm so excited to be with you next week.

Pre-Order your copy HERE.

Let me know what's succulent about your life- what feels juicy and nourishing to you? 





p.s. Get the exclusive LIVE interactive video call with me when you pre-order your copy today!








If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment