Final Cut Pro X

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Creation is messy



Dear creatively vibrant Sara,

The Spirit of SARK appeared in my life 40 years ago and I've been writing, publishing and mentoring ever since. Here I am living my Dream Life in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco, dreaming up new creations. 

This SARK spirit is part of you and your dreams too.
I invite you to enter into a new time with your dreams. 

Whatever you've done or not done, or never started, the time for you and your dream life is NOW. 

My purpose is to be a transformer, uplifter, and laser beam of love. I offer this through my art, words, and spirit, and I live as much as possible like a full cup of self-love, sharing the overflow.  When I feel like a half-empty cup, I practice the transformational processes that I teach and share with my Magical Mentoring private clients, to fill myself back up from the inside, and experience less fear. 

I'm offering you an incredible opportunity to guide you to do the same and create fantastic results in your own life. 

If you'd like to work privately with me and feel like this absolutely is, or may be for you- you can apply now. These spots are limited and the applications close soon. Of course, it's a significant investment to work privately with me, and the results are significant too. 
 

I also share what doesn't work, what sometimes fails spectacularly, my long fear list, and how being human is just.so.messy. Creation is messy, and that's part of the miracle of it. I meet you where and how you currently are, and help guide you to where you want to go. 


When you mentor with me, you can count on uncommon support, expanded creativity, forward momentum, and specific ways to transform challenges. 

You have unique gifts to share. Do you need support getting them out into the world? 

One of MY unique gifts is that I can activate and create a space for people to move through what can appear to be, or actually are, limiting circumstances and make real changes- that's what my work serves as- a catalyst for those changes.

Ask yourself: 
What wants to change?
What do I dream of doing or being?


Or ask: 
What can happen if I work with SARK?

The possibilities are endless: 

  • The life you've always imagined for yourself. 
  • The book you've always wanted to publish. 
  • The energy and creative spark to propel you forward into your creative dreams being made REAL. 

The true magic for me is witnessing my client's results after working with me: 
"With SARK's mentoring support, I'm about to publish my first book, which has been my lifelong dream!"- Jen T. 

After working with SARK, I got my first, real-life book deal with my dream publisher!  She truly is the mastermind behind guiding others on unleashing their creativity, standing for who you really are, what you really want, and how you desire to express yourself in this world. " - Shereen S.

"As a result of working with SARK, I launched a new website, birthed new dynamite offerings and learned how to work smarter, not harder." - Stephanie T. 

"SARK's wisdom and guidance as my mentor made tremendous changes in my life. I attracted amazing team members for my business, developed deeper customer relationships, and created vision-aligned business growth while increasing revenue!"
Pam W.

Here's to all the first attempts and tries and also for dreams that aren't ever seen. Here's to our human spirits spiriting us to new places.

What are you yearning to share?
What dream or dreams live inside of you?


Let these words unlock any dreams that want to move and be seen.
Let yourself be seen.

Use this Spirit of SARK to inspire yourself forward and experience more of your Dream Life being LIVED. 






 p.s. I specialize in what could be called "way of being," where I show you new ways to be, so that your doing is more aligned with your being.
 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment