Final Cut Pro X

Friday, February 24, 2023

Want to know what my secret power is?


Dear dream lover Sara,

I believe that our lives are filled with dreams, and that as we say yes to them, new doors for those dreams becoming REAL magically open. 

Many people aren't living their dream life because they don't know "how." 

We can become overstuffed with things and practicalities and the survival stuff of life. And of course those things are important too. 

With regard to living their dream lives, people wait for more time to appear, or for someone to show them how. Neither of these works well because neither of those conditions matters to the dream.
And, the soul of the dream isn't being seen or known. 
Meanwhile, a deep undercurrent of desire for our dreams being made REAL runs through us.

I appreciate this quote by the author Julia Cameron: 

"Dreams don't go away. If we do not tend to them, they go to our grave with us. They do not go away. At 80, if you wanted to write a novel at 20, you will still be carrying that unborn novel with you. People intuitively know this."

One of my dreams that always persisted was to create a new kind of 1 to 1 mentorship opportunity that would really work for people.  

And that's exactly what I've done.

Do you have a book that's wanting to be created or completed?
A visionary product ready to be born?
A transformative online program?
A new way of being or another idea that's ready to MOVE and be made REAL?
A desire to find deeper love with your partner, or manifest a new loving relationship in your life?


I've re-opened my private mentoring practice and this is your invitation. 

I only accept private clients once per year and these spots will fill. 
This is the last year that I will be offering mentoring in this form.


Let's explore!
  • Magical Mentoring packages include immersive 1-to-1 time with me, SARK, via in-person Dream Days in our magical home in San Francisco.There is also a virtual Dream Day option. 
  • These Dream Days are specifically designed + tailored for YOU to create, shift, envision and accomplish your dreams or goals.  
  • They are an intimate, immersive and fully customized experience to guide and support you on your creative journey in order to make your dream life REAL now.  


Mentoring with me is carefully guided and curated, and the results are miraculous. 
People are writing and publishing their books, finding their purposes, creating new ways of living, experiencing more love and creativity and learning how to live their REAL dream lives.

Before working with SARK, my creative thinking and process had stalled. Her artful mentoring helped me find my voice again, put my inner critics in place and most of all, launch my first book into the world. -
Tryshe D. 

I owned and operated several creative businesses and after mentoring with SARK, everything shifted.  I've finally embraced my creative calling as an artist! - Karen B. 

SARK has helped me to illuminate new possibilities that I then bring into focus on the journey of self-discovery. Mentoring with SARK is a magical and transformative adventure! - Teresa H.

You can apply HERE.  Applications close soon!



p.s.
This opportunity is intimate and powerfull and we have limited spots available. 
David, my husband will be co-mentoring along with me for special segments of time and truly, he's my secret power. We've been told that working with us is uncannily impactfull, And we know this because we see and experience the results. We offer guidance that reaches deep emotional places to propel your dreams forward.  

Brandy, a previous mentoring client said this: 
"David brings the love: first, foremost and always. His primary gift as a mentor is reminding you that your creative work should reach the highest center of yourself, your highest connection to the Universe, helping you pinpoint that, then technically walking through the process to get your creative piece to reflect that. He seems to get right to the heart of an issue- a tough piece of material, an emotional or writer's block, or general unfocused approach, and centers it and helps create a solution that is the most impactful and simple. "

Go here to explore!



If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment