Final Cut Pro X

Thursday, February 23, 2023

Do you ever get stuck in the HOW?



Dear orb of delight Sara,

All my life, I've been living and loving my dream life. Here I am in my pajamas in the green room backstage at the Heal + Create Writer's Retreat with my big purple crayon. 
And yes, I wore my pajamas on stage! 

To me, Living My Dream Life is made up of dreams that have become REAL. 

And this includes all the mistakes, regrets, missing pieces, failures, traumatic happenings, broken promises, turbulent tries and frustrated attempts. All the missteps contribute to us living our dream lives- they are parts of the whole. 

I believe that because we are human beings rather than human doings, and we are subject to all kinds of weather in our dream lives. All of my dreams that became real went through many kinds of weather to get there and still do. 

I recently returned to the stage to speak after some years away from speaking at live events. The night before, an entire chorus of inner critics arrived to tell me why I shouldn't present on stage. 

They shouted horrible things: 
  • "Do you know the outline you wrote that you thought was so fresh and good? It's stupid and repetitive, and no one will like it." 
  • "Why don't you just give up? No one cares what you have to say."
  • "Face it- you're just not relevant."


Thankfully I use my Miracle Methods to help me communicate with these harsh parts of myself and redirect their energies, and I'm happy to say that the results on stage were MAGNIFICENT. I felt grounded, authentic, on purpose and able to communicate with love and joy. 

Did you know a dream life also consists of dreams that have not yet become real?
Sometimes we dream and wonder "HOW?"
Do you ever get stuck in the "HOW?"

What if you had a mentor to connect with and learn from?

Someone who would share their dream life, business and soul experiences with you to act as a guiding light for your particular path?
Someone you could ask for & receive emotional support from, and hold you accountable to live your life's purpose?
Someone who could help you create new paths of creative dream possibilities?
What if you found new ways to activate and expand your dreams, create a more empowering relationship with fear, all while finding inspiration during the marvelous messy middle of your life- no matter what?
How would your life look and feel?
What kinds of transformations in your life would occur? 

How many people's lives would improve by your big YES to your calling? Including your own!


I'll be honored to be alongside you as your mentor and help you create your REAL dream life. You're invited to explore and apply now!
And! I have a secret power named David- who is my husband and also my co-mentor in my Magical Mentoring practice. He's been mentoring along with me for special segments of time for the last several years, and the results have been phenomenal.
Now, this is a next-level kind of results-oriented mentorship opportunity- can you imagine the potency of having TWO magical mentors?

Go here to learn more and apply today.

People have worked + played with me on:

A CREATIVE PROJECT: initiating or completing a book, creating online or in-person programs, developing products, workshops, retreats or other offerings that align with your soul purpose. 

CREATING LOVE: creating space for a soul love, upgrading self-care + self-love abilities, improving relationships with family and friends, expanding your capabilities to give and receive love, tuning into the frequency of love and romancing and marrying yourself.

A LIFE GOAL: designing a new lifestyle, changing relationships to food, changing relationships to inner critic dialogue, revisioning and finding one's life purpose and expanding confidence for a new project. 

BUSINESS CREATION + DEVELOPMENT: creating work and life balance, expanding your leadership capacities, being more creative in the midst of work, exiting a job that is less than nourishing, creating a sabbatical time for renewal. 

ENERGIZED BUSINESS REVISIONING: realigning business with values + purpose, redefining a core message, reinvigorating your passion, adjusting expectations + aligning resources, rebranding a core message, creating a new division, hiring support and creating expanded time


Our time spent together will be magical, practical, and in great collaborative spirit, resulting in you living MORE of your Dream Life.
I want you to LIVE a wildly inspired REAL transformational life with yourself, and am so glad to be offering Magical Mentoring to you. 


I am constantly inspired by my magical mentoring clients and the marvelous transformative and foundational shifts and effects it has on people's lives and in our world.

If you feel like this absolutely is, or may be, for you- 

Go Here to apply. 




p.s. You're being invited to work privately with me. I trust and know that the people who desire this the most have been waiting for this priceless intimate experience and opportunity to be mentored by me.
Apply now!


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment