Final Cut Pro X

Saturday, February 25, 2023

Magical Mentoring equals 1 to 1 time with me!


Dearest daring dreamer Sara,


One constant in my life is the role creativity and creative expression play in transformation. When I first began to truly express and share my creative gifts, I somehow knew that I would affect millions of lives, I just had no idea HOW. 
I moved ahead without knowing, and kept going. 
I'm honored by the incredible difference I've been able to make in the world, and that the world has made in me. Showing my clients how to do that too is my great joy. And I've discovered over the last 7 years of magically mentoring people, that I have profound gifts for guiding people to the heart of what they want in their lives, and be able to mentor them to take inspired actions in their lives. 

For the past few years, my husband David has been my co-mentor with my incredible clients, and we have an organic and natural synergy when we work together as a creative team- especially when we're guiding and mentoring people.
He mentors with me during special segments of time and I've seen him witness, guide, challenge, surprise and uplift each mentoring client-  his intuitive guidance is extraordinary. He's gentle and powerfull and and I am so inspired for you to experience what it's like being mentored by him, and by both of us. 




You're invited to work privately with me.
I trust and know that the people who desire this the most have been waiting for this priceless, intimate experience and opportunity to be mentored by me. 

I love mentoring people who want to move and transform something significant in their lives. And the results have been extraordinary.

My clients have experienced: 

Consistent progress while writing or completing their new books, with a renewed purpose and new feelings of confidence in their voice 
Increased ability to clarify their messages and creative dreams
The discovery of new and expanded ways to share their visions with the world.
Expanding the influence of their message
Discovering opportunities to create money via creativity 
How to live their lives with purpose, expressing their true creative selves while experiencing fulfillment.
Living more and more of their days truly happy with themselves + their lives and able to contribute their unique gifts to the world 

Previous + current clients have said that mentoring with me has:
Taught them to experience living from their true purpose.
Helped them to identify patterns holding them back and learn ways to change them.
Supported them to create more of what they dream of, and share their unique gifts. 
Showed them ways to experience more self love and empowerment, to then be able to share the overflow with the world.

This opportunity opens once per year and these spots will fill, so submit an application and you'll be the first to know if a spot is available at that time.

The investment to work privately with me is SIGNIFICANT and the RESULTS are too.

Your Delightfull Next Dance Steps
  • You'll answer some intriguing questions, aka a short application. This process ensures that we have conversations with people who are committed to exploring, and being able to receive this opportunity. Completing the application does NOT obligate you to enroll in Magical Mentoring. It is simply the next step in exploration.
  • If you and your spirit resonate with mine, my husband David will connect to have a Discovery call with you about us working and playing together.
  • Please note that we will personally review your application, and if we feel that Magical Mentoring is not a fit, you'll receive a kind note + gift  

We're not meant to do everything alone. I am gifted at seeing the stuck patterns that are holding people back, and shifting these allows them to succeed and flourish in ways that they never thought possible.
I'm also able to guide people in living more of their deepest desires and make more of their Dream Lives REAL. 


If you'd like to work privately with me, GO HERE to apply. 






p.s. Who and where will you be with this kind of support? I will love to join you in finding out where you'll be with this kind of support!
Apply now

p.p.s. "I began mentoring with SARK during my treatment for breast cancer. She created a schedule that worked for my treatment and energy level and the result was a new level of confidence for my writing and creativity. I'm now completing my book and finalizing my creative offerings!" - Jackie S.



If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment