Final Cut Pro X

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Only 72 hours to watch what you missed!


Dear magical creative maker Sara,


Earlier today, so many wise loving souls from around the world joined me as I taught a special interactive video class on making your Dream Life REAL. The life shifts that happened in this class were so amazing! I love what happens when people make transformative shifts in support of what they desire. 

The nourishing and inspiring rePLAY is available to you now for 72 hours! 
GO HERE to access it!

After over 40 years of BEing SARK, creating 19 bestselling books and hundreds of programs and products, and teaching and speaking around the world, I continue to feel incredibly passionate about the power of people living their real DREAM life- and then sharing their full selves with the world. And REAL means authentic, empowered and in the "marvelous messy middle" with all the actual stuff of life. 

During this transformative class, I was so inspired to announce that my private mentoring practice is now OPEN!
I've been envisioning how I could help and guide more incredible souls to not only make their dreams REAL, but to help build their REAL dream life.  

If you're ready right now, go HERE to apply. 

After 33 years in my creative business, I know for certain that one of my greatest joys is to be a mentor.  This level of in-depth, individualized support and commitment to your vision and dreams is my greatest honor.
My sole fabulous focus for 2023 is to support people in my Magical Mentoring practice and I'm so inspired to continue guiding people with 1-to-1 support, as I know that there's nothing as powerfull or as magical as doing that deeper dream work in person. 

The more dreams made REAL, the more the world changes- for the better. 

Here's how it works + plays. Let's explore!

  • Magical Mentoring packages include immersive 1-to-1 time with SARK, via in-person Dream Days in San Francisco. There is also a virtual option, for those unable to travel.
  • These Dream Days are specifically designed + tailored for you to create, shift, envision and accomplish your dreams or goals. 
  •  It is an intimate, immersive and fully customized experience to guide and support you on your creative journey and dreams made REAL.

I only work with people who I know can and will succeed in what they envision, and I will give you exactly what you need to have the most enriching support possible.  I'm so excited to read your application to see if we are a magical match. I want to support you in the dreams and creations you're called to bring into being! 

A small sampling of experiences from previous clients:


"With SARK's mentorship, I wrote a best-selling book that came from my soul and touched people's hearts." - Gary S

"SARK provides the ideal combination of nurturing and challenge and helped me to overcome my blocks to living my dreams."
- Sharon H. 

"I'm astonished. Mentoring with SARK provided me with better mental clarity, and success-oriented guidelines to build my self-esteem in business, love, and everyday life." - Eileen R.

Your dreams matter. They are important. You and your dreams are the key to personal and global transformation.
Are you ready to start living more of your dream life now?


Go here to see our invitation page and apply today. 






p.s. Did you know David is one of my biggest dreams made REAL? When my fiancé John died in my arms in 2016, it felt like my dream of having a deep love relationship died with him. After some years of deeply grieving and wildly living, I received a miraculous message on my Inspiration Phone line from David, that resulted in us living and loving together for 4 years and then getting married in 2022! 
For the last several years, David has been co-mentoring my private mentoring clients and let me tell you- the results have been spectacular. He joins in for the special segments of mentoring time and is the ULTIMATE dream activator and dreamboat. And did I mention that he's a brilliant writer and former successfull Hollywood movie producer? There's an organic and natural synergy when we work together as a creative team- especially when we're guiding and mentoring people. 
His gentle and powerfull approach with clients has been absolutely life-changing for people, and I'm so excited for you to experience his ultimate gift- tuning people to love's vibration so that they are able to live even MORE of what they dream of.

Go HERE to learn more and apply now!





If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment