Final Cut Pro X

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

If this calls to you, now is your time!




Dear soul shining brightly Sara,

I've been so MIGHTILY INSPIRED by the people who've applied for my Magical Mentoring program. I've been reading the incredible applications, and I'm again reMINDED that people are all-ways dreaming, and it's never too late. 

There's been SO MANY amazing applications from wonderfull souls around the world, and most of them start with the words; 
I WANT TO....... then what follows is a creative expression- a love story- a way to help or inspire or make something NEW. 

When I started mentoring with private clients, I knew I wanted to work with people who were ready to make big dreams REAL, even if they weren't sure at the start which ones to choose to focus on. I know and see every day that mentoring moves miracles.

There's a curious kind of alchemy that happens when dreams, desires and divinity meet. 
I love to be there, helping to assemble the magical mixture. 

Applications are closing TODAY for my Magical Mentoring program.


You are invited to apply! I have limited spots, so make your move now if it sounds good. This opportunity opens once per year, so now is your luminous opportunity to submit an application if you're drawn, and you'll be the first to know if a spot is still available. 
The investment to work privately with me is SIGNIFICANT and the RESULTS are too.

BLESS every soul with a dream and every soul who doesn't know what it is, or fears that they'll never know. Here's to more and more dreams being made REAL, and here's to the people living them in REAL ways- with all the stops, starts, quittings, avoidings, hidings, and fearings. 

Here's to our fears transforming and new creations growing, and to people keeping going & GLOWING. 

A powerfull experience from a previous mentoring client, darling Michele:
I jumped at the chance to work with SARK when she announced her private mentoring! For years, her art and books inspired me to nurture my playful, creative side, and I knew working with her one-on-one would only amplify that feeling. Her practical wisdom and creative expertise ignited my creativity—ideas flowed through me into manifested, tangible, useable books and programs for my clients. As a result, I've never felt more playfully productive! The best part was my confidence in my work, and my mission soared. I now appreciate the importance of my contribution to the world and feel ready to share in a more significant way. 
-Michele S.

I'd love to magically mentor you and be a part of growing and evolving YOUR dreams. 
 





p.s. Thank you for BEing and for being in this world.  I'm so inspired to read your application~


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment