Final Cut Pro X

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Your Time is Now


Dear [orb of delight],

I love working 1-to-1 with people to fulfill their dreams.
My Build Your Dream Life program offers immersive dream EXPANSION, helping you identify and say yes to your Dream Life. You will learn how to say a full-bodied YES to it, and how to support yourself in taking action to live the life you're destined for.
With a tailor-made experience, including an in-person Dream Day at my magical home in San Francisco, we'll use creativity, visioning, play, and deep insights to achieve life-changing results.

What if NOW is the time to fulfill your purpose and become who you were meant to be?



Rebecca's Experience:
"Last fall, while at a writing retreat in Santa Fe, New Mexico, I miraculously met SARK, and the energy of my life shifted immediately. She soon became a mentor, coach, and angel on my journey.
I spent a magical in-person Dream Day SARK, creating a Beautifull Blueprint for my creative future.
The experience was transformative and I've seen tangible results. I feel so deeply grateFULL to move deeper into the life SARK and I  envisioned and mapped out that day."


Since then, Rebecca has been living this vision, seeing her writing projects, like "10 Camels," come to life. She describes the experience as transformative and now often says, "It is so easy being me."
Rebecca's journey has been an incredible unfolding of her true potential, and she's embraced her path with gratitude and joy.
Here we are during her Dream Day at my home in San Francisco 


What are your dreams?
  • A book waiting to be written or finished, or are you ready to start your publishing path? 
  • Is there a creative product ready to be born, or a transformative online program you'd like to launch?
  • Perhaps a business that needs to reach its full potential, a new way of being, or a life filled with more love, joy, and purpose?

 Whatever your dream, it's ready to MOVE and be made REAL!

Only 3 Spots open, so apply today! 

I love guiding people on their powerfull path to living their dream life.

The investment is SIGNIFICANT, and so are the RESULTS. I love guiding people to build and live their Dream Life.


Who will you be after your Dream Life Pathway and Dream Day experience? Ready to find out? 


Let's make your intentions REAL now.





,

No comments:

Post a Comment