Final Cut Pro X

Saturday, July 6, 2024

What's Slowing Your Creative Growth?



Dearest spirited soul Sara,

In my nearly four decades as SARK, I've found that one or more of these three factors often hinder your growth and glow and prevent you from living the life you dream of.
  1. Money
  2. Time
  3. Fears (including Inner Critics)

When I first began, all I knew was that I wanted to write books to change lives and the world. I didn't know how I would do that, but I knew that my "books" would be more than just words.

The freedom and creativity that have come leaping through the crooked, colorfull, artistic, uncommon SARK books is a MIRACLE gift I've been given from my magnificent intuition. It all began with my poem and art print, "How to Be An Artist," a declaration that we are all artists of our lives.

Living a life that you LOVE involves intention, love, commitment, and focus, along with resiliency, humor, hope, and lots of miracles. And every kind of fear and obstacle too.

I love witnessing the profound ways that love and miracles move, and keep moving among us, with our full and imperfect participation.

Let me teach you my uniquely propelling ways, steeped in decades of mistakes and mighty successes, and everywhere in between- I call it the marvelous messy middle- where I live and create. In this way, I create and recreate a life that I LOVE.


LIVE a Life You LOVE
SARK's Miracle Methods to Feel Better, Create More, & Stay Inspired


For a limited time, you can purchase this course for just $197, an inspired offer for you, as its regular price is $297.

Enrollment closes on 7/7,  so take advantage of this $197 glorious gift offer.


In this course, I'll show you what works, and what has worked brilliantly for me for over 40 years, through every kind of difficulty, challenge or seemingly unsolvable issue.
By doing this, I've created highly successfull membership and mentoring programs to help others do the same.

I see, feel, and experience the incredible transformations possible by working at the roots- This is what I both teach and practice.


Imagine what you could achieve:
  • More color, miracles, and magic in your life?
  • Greater access to your intuitive powers, better decision-making, and increased confidence in creating and loving the life of your dreams?
  • Happier ways of thinking and being?
  • Do more new things easily and effortlessly, without inner criticism holding you back?
  • Ignition of your purpose and passion?\
  • Life and dream transformations await you in this course. It's filled with succulent surprises and wonderful gifts, all waiting to be unwrapped.

I invite you to take inspired action and join now.

Here are some luminous notes from previous SARK course participants:
"SARK is transparent and generous in sharing her hard-learned lessons, making it easier for me to walk the path that she has paved. Miracles will be all around you, and new habits will find their way to stay."
-Lou


"What did I love about learning from SARK? Everything! It was such a rich and truly life-changing experience. My dream life was formed, and I opened new doors to personal and professional miracles. I am forever grateful."
-Angie F.


Let's commit to doing the necessary work, even when it feels challenging or hopeless.

May we receive the joys and benefits of doing our inner work, and seeing substantive outer results. May we practice resting IN as well as rising UP. 

May we rest and rise, experimenting with new ways to listen to our fears so they know they are heard, all while we continue creating a life we LOVE!


Join me today!





P.S. This course fills me with immense joy and purpose, and I'm thrilled to share it with you! Sign up now. Enrollment closes soon, on 7/7! 

No comments:

Post a Comment