Final Cut Pro X

Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Live a Life You LOVE: Only $197



Dear creator of wonders Sara,

I offer you this permission and question to inspire you in your life.  I used to be in hiding with most of my dreams and from living a life that I loved, because of all of my fears.

When I first created this art, I was facing a looming book deadline and was struggling with doubts. So, I embarked on one of my miracle walks and asked that I be shown the way.

A man suddenly appeared, carrying a portable easel and wearing a beret, suddenly appeared, rushing down the steps.
I called out to admire his presence, and he called back,
"It's all about letting the wonders of ourselves OUT!" 

I was astonished at the miracle of him repeating my words back to me! This serendipitous encounter led to a heartfull conversation about dreams, fears, and the miracles that unfold when we create and share the wonders inside us.

And now I ask you:
What wonders want to come out of you? 

I know they're in there! The world turns eagerly towards the creators, and will turn towards YOU. Creating a life that you love is your BEST CREATION. 

Now, I invite you and YOUR wonders to my 5 week self-guided creative video course!

LIVE a Life You LOVE
SARK's Miracle Methods to Feel Better, Create More, & Stay Inspired

For a limited time, you can purchase this course for just $197, an inspired offer for you, as its regular price is $297.



Our time together will empower you to live the life of your dreams—a life where you perceive yourself and your world through a fresh lens, infused with freedom, joy, accountability, and compassion.
This course is delivered straight from my heart, designed to help YOU turn your dreams into reality.

I call it a self-mentoring course because you'll explore yourself in wonderFULL new ways through the miracle methods and transformative systems it contains. All at your own pace, with convenience and joy.


YOUR POLKA DOT SPOT IS HERE 🌈





P.S. SARK's courses have filled me with creative inspiration, effective tools for life focus and enjoyment, ongoing encouragement in balancing my dream with my life, and clear direction in living life from an overflowing cup of love and delight."
-Judith H

P.P.S. This course will provide you with a collection of powerfull SARK-centered practices, transformational and foundational tools to have with you- wherever you go and whenever you need them.

Sign Up Now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment