Final Cut Pro X

Sunday, July 7, 2024

Unlock Your Inner SARK: Enroll Now Before Midnight to Save $100!



Dear curiously creative soul Sara,

I've always believed in the power of kindred spirits- loving creative souls- coming together to learn and grow in the spirit of SARK. In that sense, the spirit of SARK resides in each and every one of us.
It's this spirit and my intuition that have consistently delivered creative inspiration throughout my life, and it's how SARK books, products and even the course that I'm sharing with you today.

I'm inviting you and your inner SARK out to transform. So many of you have already said YES!


LIVE a Life You LOVE
SARK's Miracle Methods to Feel Better, Create More, & Stay Inspired

Enrollment is closing in just a few hours! Ordinarily priced at $297, I'm delighted to offer it to you at a special discounted rate of $197. Be quick, as enrollment closes tonight at midnight!

This course is designed to help you expand and share your creative gifts in ways that are both nourishing and fulfilling. These are the Miracle Methods I created to allow more time, love, money, and overall well-being in my life.

I still experience all the challenges and negative feelings, and I no longer linger in those spaces for too long. I live and play in what I call the "marvelous messy middle" where I feel all my emotions fully and feel good most of the time. And when I don't, I know how to bring myself back into balance.

I mostly live life like a full cup of self love, sharing the overflow with the world.

When I feel like a half empty cup, which is every day—sometimes multiple times a day—I use my Miracle Methods to fill myself back up from the inside—the way a succulent plant does. I not only live what I teach, I consistently live and practice what I talk and write about.

As I go around in this world, and in my inner world,  I  love to mentor and guide others to ignite their creative dreams, love their lives and transform their desires into action.

Creating this course was a labor of love, and my intention is to inspire you to create more of what you truly desire, allowing you to live a life you love even more than you already do.



A lovebeam note from a previous course participant:
"I had a profound shift from the moment I started participating in SARK's courses. I've found the time to connect with my intuition, discover nourishment and support in everyday life, and reignite my inspiration for new and unfinished projects.  I've launched a new Etsy shop, revitalized an old one, created an Instagram account, and immersed myself in painting and creating, all while joyfully expressing myself and finding whimsical meaning in being here on Earth. I am simply grateful."
-Christy


Sign up now!





P.S. Join me for LIVE a Life You LOVE - SARK's Miracle Methods to Feel Better, Create More, & Stay Inspired - and let's journey together toward creating foundational change in your life. SIGN UP NOW 

P.P.S.  "It was following the advice of my Inner Wise Self and practicing the Inner Feelings Care System that made ALL the difference! I am alive today because of the wonderful teachings from SARK's Miracle Methods, and I am so grateful." -Amber 

No comments:

Post a Comment