Final Cut Pro X

Friday, August 2, 2024

Witnessing the magic



Dear creatively vibrant Sara,

I've just celebrated 40 years of representing the spirit of SARK, which has guided me in creating 19 bestselling books, countless transformational programs, and speaking on stages worldwide.

I've also had the joy of mentoring spectacular people and helping them follow their intuition toward their dream lives. If you're feeling called,
apply today. 

What you might accomplish:
  • Learning how to complete your book and set yourself on a publishing path
  • Creating online or in-person programs
  • Developing workshops, retreats, or other offerings that align with your soul purpose
  • Creating space in your life for more love, intimacy and romance
  • Upgrading your self-care + self-love abilities
  • Improving familial relationships
  • Tuning into the frequency of love
  • Designing a new lifestyle
  • Creating a life path that leads to you being a healthy and wealthy artist
  • Changing your relationship with food and exercise
  • Revisioning and finding your life purpose

Previous clients have:
    •    Completed books and secured publishing deals
    •    Clarified their messages and creative dreams
    •    Discovered new ways to share their visions and gifts
    •    Expanded their influence
    •    Created new income opportunities through creativity and intuition
    •    Lived more purposefully, expressing their true selves

Witnessing my clients' transformations is pure magic:
"After working with SARK, I got my first book deal with Hay House! She helped me unleash my creativity and stand for who I really am."
-
Shereen S.

"Working with SARK has been life-changing. I've finished two books and am writing a third!" - Suzy K.


Wow, wow, wow! I am so grateful for SARK's mentoring program! The unique combination of cheerleading, accountability, feedback, love, support, and practical tools has made such a difference in my life!
-
Michelle 

"SARK helped me find my voice again and launch my first book." -
Tryshe


I'm passionate about guiding people to build and live their REAL Dream Life—and then sharing their full selves with the world. REAL means authentic, empowered and living in the "marvelous messy middle" with all the actual stuff of life.

This Dream Life journey offers the possibility to create almost ANYTHING. Your life will look and feel extraordinary, and the transformations you'll experience will be remarkable. Wonderfull things happen quickly when we're aligned with our purpose and presence.

If you're ready to take a joyfull leap and make your dreams and Dream Life REAL now,
Apply Now.




P.S. This is designed just for you to create, shift, envision, and accomplish your unique dreams and goals.




No comments:

Post a Comment