Final Cut Pro X

Friday, March 18, 2022

Out of the Purple



Dear serendipitous celebrator Sara,

I'm always fascinated to see what comes into my life "out of the blue."

The dictionary defines it like this:
If something happens out of the blue, it is completely unexpected:
One day, out of the blue, she announced that she was leaving. 

As I've lived my life, and written about it, I've experienced many unexpected events;
My poster How To Be An Artist being printed and an editor out of the blue asked if I wanted to publish a book- and I wrote my first book in 2 weeks.
The owner of the Magic Cottage contacting me out of the blue and asked if I'd like to buy it- and I did.

"Out of the blue" can be shocking and unwelcome too:
My former fiancé John completed our first book together and then out of the blue found out that he was dying- and he died 9 months later.

I've decided we could use a new definition for unexpected positive events! We can call it
"out of the purple."

I've been using it for awhile now, and it's really fun. Try it and see. Let me know about something unexpected and positive in your life. 

Here's one of mine:
I got a call on my Inspiration Phone line "out of the purple" from a man named David, who had been told he was like a male version of SARK, and he was that- and so much more- and we have been living, loving and creating together ever since.

Now, you're invited "out of the purple" to take my
premier writing course called: 


You can see my love note
invitation to you HERE. 

Let me know something unexpected and positive that's come "out of the purple" in your life!

,


 

If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment