Final Cut Pro X

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

INSIDE: Free Gift for Writers



Dear wonderfull writer Sara,

Sometimes we wonder if our writings or creations matter, or "count."

I want to assure you that they do.

I want to infuse you with extraterrestrial wisdom that sees beyond the ordinary human places and KNOWS this in your bones.

I want you to expand this in your knowledge and experience so fully that the questions appear less and less often, until they're like a vague mist in the distance and then gone from sight.

I assure you, it's true that your writings matter and count. Your writing process is as unique as you are and nobody knows as much about it as you do!

The way is YOU. Follow your own wisdom, divine guidance and intuition.

Then you will write from your heart, what others will want to read.

I celebrate your writer's wisdom and enCOURAGE you to use it and I dare you to let us be inspired by your writing! 

And for further inspiration, I loved creating this glorious gift for you- it's my Super Inspiring Writer + Creator's Alphabet Game! 


Play with this and you will activate, magnify and MOVE your writing dreams and desires to new wisdom-filled places.  

GO HERE for your FREE GIFT!



,

 

If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment