Final Cut Pro X

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Let’s dream of everything


Dear vibrant creator Sara,

When I read the book Harold and the Purple Crayon as a child, I felt like I could create anything. Then I was challenged by life, and the living of life, and fell into a long silence with what I dreamed of creating and writing. 

Thankfully I reread Harold and the Purple Crayon, and began really living what is in that book;
If you dream it, it can be created and written. 

So I started dreaming of EVERYthing and then creating ways to write and create what I was dreaming of. So far, I've published 18 books and intend to publish many more!

You might know that I love being inspired and inspiring others – dreams made REAL are what is positively changing our world, and we are writing our new world into being. 

Me and my Magic Rainbow Pen are here to inspire you to write what you dream of, and I created this FREE WRITER'S GIFT that I think you will love. 



Let me know if you have writing dreams, or are writing something now or new—I'd love to celebrate you.



,


P.S. I know this FREE Writer's Gift will support you in igniting your creative energies and dreams. Go HERE to receive! 
 

If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment