Final Cut Pro X

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Are you a writer?



Dear Succulent Wild Soul,


Last year, I created my How To Be A Happy and Successfull Writer; Set Your Words and Stories Free with SARK online course. 

The results were spectacular. Writers of all kinds took my transformational tools and processes and MOVED their writing journey along and successfully occupied their writing dreams in a whole new way.
I watched writers submit proposals, invent new forms, accelerate long-held writings, fill up pages, create new offerings, complete, begin and continue writing.  

Many of you asked when I'd be releasing this course again and HERE WE ARE.

Sign Up HERE.

I've curated a magical map to YOUR writing bliss! It's a Self-Guided Support Course, where I guide and support you to write more and differently, to fully occupy your writing dreams, make them REAL and get your writing out into the world. 

Let's explore! This is for you if want to: 

Move your writing to a new place using a unique intention creating process

Begin again and continue to the completion of your intentions

Re-invent your writing life and give wings to your writing

MOVE your writing forward

Learn to create and recreate conditions for your writing to actually happen

Continue writing even when actual life seems to interfere.
(Note... actual life loves to interfere, and I share what works for creating anyway)




If you have writing you want to move, give wings to, begin, continue or complete, bring yourself into this course and experience the transformative results. 

LEARN more here and Reserve your Polka Dot Spot.
A powerfull testimonial from a happy SARK writer and course participant: 



If you are committed to letting your writing develop further,
here is your opportunity to learn from me- SARK. It's one of my favorite creations and my premier writing course, and I'm so inspired to share it with you! 

Thank you for BEing you, and for writing what you are writing, creating what you are creating and inventing it all.


,


 

If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment