Final Cut Pro X

Friday, April 10, 2009

We are in DC!

Hello friends, parents and Northside family,

We have made it to DC, we had a very uneventful flight (the best kind!). It looks like our departure gate for Paris is in the terminal we are in, and there is lots to do (and eat!) here. I have let everyone go off and explore for an hour and a half, then we will meet at 1:00pm for metro lessons 101! :) Our flight to Paris leaves at 5:15.

Everyone is still a little shy with the ones they don't know well....but I anticipate that changing very soon!

I think another group from Greensboro will be joining us on our flight to Paris. The students may end up meeting fellow tour-mates before we even get there! I have seen lots of EF backpacks already!

I will write again as soon as I can.

A bientot- (later)

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment