Final Cut Pro X

Friday, April 10, 2009

Excitement is Building!

Well, we all know Dulles like the back of our hands now! The kids are fed, they are getting a bit more energy now. We are camped out at Gate D3 waiting for the flight to Charles de Gaulle. The kids are all playing a lively game of cards.....a bit noisy but I think I had better let them use up some energy...hopefully they will rest on the plane! They all said to say hi! Kim says hi to her family and I would like to say a special hello and thank you to Dale and Sophie. Love you. ### Cameron....I LOVE YOU pickle pants! :)

We had an hour long get together earlier, talking about the metro, and telling them some things about traveling around Paris. They are being wonderful...thank you for the opportunity to travel with your lovely children.

I will post tomorrow as soon as I can.

Off to Paris we go......

No comments:

Post a Comment