Final Cut Pro X

Sunday, June 4, 2023

The Most Transformative Time of My Life

Dear creatively vibrant Sara,

I recently celebrated 40 years of representing the spirit of SARK. With that powerfull spirit guiding me, I've created 19 bestselling books, dozens of transformational programs, thousands of products, and graced hundreds of stages all around the world for live events.


I've also had the privilege of guiding and mentoring incredible humans to allow their spirit and intuition to guide them toward their unique dream lives – and I'm so excited to announce I have remaining time and space for more in 2023!

I've re-opened a limited number of spots to work 1-to-1 with me and this is your invitation. This is the last year that I will be offering 1 to 1 work in this form and these Dream Life spots will fill, so if you feel called, go here and apply today.





Here I am with my Dream Life client Robina, and her NEWest publication-  An interactive guidebook she created to liberate your soul, empower yourself and increase your wealth. She wanted us both to hold up our newest book creations!

 In Robina's own words:

"SARK's support and mentorship went beyond helping me overcome initial obstacles; she helped me forge a deeper relationship with myself. Through her gentle guidance and unwavering belief in my abilities, she encouraged me to acknowledge my achievements and love myself more. SARK's love radiates from her, and even now, the sound of her laughter fills my heart with joy.

The results of our time together are truly beyond words. I not only embraced my inner vibrance but also amplified it to new levels. With SARK's guidance, I sent my book to a publisher, found a workspace outside my home, created new programs, ventured into public speaking, began writing a new book, and practiced greater self-love

Now, let me take a moment to describe the Dream Day experience. It was ethereal, transporting me to another realm of existence. It's challenging to describe the feeling of warmth, sunshine, and perfection that enveloped me during that day. Being in SARK's presence, within the walls of her home, and going through my book proposal felt like time flew by. I felt loved, nurtured, and like reconnecting with a dear childhood friend. The Dream Day was a masterpiece composed of numerous small, seemingly insignificant moments that created something profound.

I wholeheartedly recommend SARK to anyone who needs to rediscover the light they carry within themselves, overcome doubts about their gifts, or seek support in manifesting their dreams. 

And when I need inspiration, I call upon her inspiration line. Thank you, SARK, for welcoming me into your magical castle and allowing me to weave dreams of gold, happiness, and love.


Wondering how the Build Your Dream Life program with SARK works + plays?

This is a comprehensive step-by-step Dream Life pathway to newly envision your life and achieve extraordinary results.

With SARK's playfull yet profound guidance and world-class magical mentoring, this innovative Pathway To Your Dream Life will serve as your personal Magical Map to manifest your dreams with tangible results. 

Customized Guidance: Specifically designed to meet your unique needs and circumstances, no matter where you are on your journey. SARK's expertise and support will empower you to newly navigate a path toward your Dream Life, providing a clear roadmap to the dreams you're called to bring into being.

Immersive 1-to-1 time: Exclusive access to SARK through video, emails and a magical in-person Dream Day in vibrant San Francisco. Immerse yourself in the day to ignite your creativity, deepen your understanding of yourself and your dreams, and propel you towards making your dreams REAL.

Accountability Angel: Receive personalized guidance from an experienced SARK coach who will serve as your accountability partner. With their support, you'll stay focused and committed with forward momentum on your creative journey.

AfterParty Pathway: Discover effective new actions and the ability to know how to expand your intentions to ensure consistent progress and growth. You'll be held accountable to live your Dream Life and do this consistently no matter what life brings. You will leave the Dream Day with a Magical Map and a blueprint for living your unique Dream Life.


This intimate and fully customized experience is designed to give you the guidance and support you need to turn your dreams into your reality. The investment to work with me is significant and the results are too.

Some of what you might accomplish: 

  • Initiating and/or learning how to complete your book and set yourself on a publishing path 
  • Creating online or in-person programs
  • Developing workshops, retreats, or other offerings that align with your soul purpose. 
  • Creating space in your life for more love, intimacy and romance
  • Inviting in and making space for your soulmate 
  • Upgrading your self-care + self-love abilities
  • Improving familial relationships
  • Tuning into the frequency of love. Romancing and marrying yourself 
  • Designing a new lifestyle
  • Creating a life path that leads to you being a healthy and wealthy artist.
  • Changing your relationship with food and exercise
  • Revisioning and finding your life purpose 



My previous Dream Life clients have experienced and achieved: 
  • Consistent progress with writing, and completing their books with renewed purpose and new feelings of confidence. Some have gotten publishing deals with Hay House and other large publishers
  • Increased ability to clarify their messages and creative dreams
  • The discovery of new and expanded ways to share their visions and gifts with the world.
  • Expanded the influence of their message or mission.
  • Discovered new opportunities to create money via their creativity and intuition
  • Learned to live more purposefully, expressing their true creative selves, and experiencing deep fulfillment.


These people are loving themselves and their lives (and the world!) more than ever before - and with momentum toward a NEW way of being and living.

''The time with SARK was extraordinary. With my Magical Map in hand, I have plans to finish my book by the end of the year. She has helped me transform my emotions and focus on my writing as a real priority. It made a real difference. Her generosity is blinding. May we always, once in our life, have the ability to meet a soul as intricate yet profound as hers. What I felt after being with SARK was belief in my own individuality. She never transformed herself to an environment, she IS the environment." - Molly H.

"A Dream Day with SARK is an amazing opportunity to engage with a true pioneer. She is a deep, wise, and free soul who knows how to stay in touch with joy! I'll have what she's having. - Deborah W.

I'm so extremely passionate about the power of people living their real DREAM Life - and then sharing their full selves with the world. REAL means authentic, empowered and living in the "marvelous messy middle" with all the actual stuff of life.


The promise of this Dream Life journey is the possibility to create almost ANYTHING.
Our time spent together will be magical, practical, spontaneous and well-planned, and in great collaborative spirit, resulting in you living MORE of your Dream Life.

Are you ready? Now is the time.







p.s.
This program is specifically designed + tailored for you to create, shift, envision and accomplish your unique dreams and goals.
There is also a virtual Dream Day option for those who prefer not to travel.The investment to work privately with me is SIGNIFICANT and the RESULTS are too.
Apply Now!


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment