Final Cut Pro X

Friday, June 2, 2023

I'm luminously INVITING you to work privately with me



Dear soul FULL of wonders Sara,

I'm so inspired  to ask you these questions and invite you to something extraordinary: 

•Are you ready to live more of your REAL dream life? 

•Are you ready to say YES to finding and fulfilling your purpose in life? 

•Do you ever feel tired of putting your dreams and desires aside while you take care of what other people think you should be doing? 

•Are you hiding from your real dreams? 

Are you ready to be mentored by me, which includes spending a magical day with me in my home, focused solely on you fulfilling your dreams and actually living your dream life?

I have six spots available to guide incredible souls to not only make their dreams REAL, but to help BUILD and create their DREAM LIFE.
I'm inspired to continue guiding and mentoring people with 1-to-1 support, as I know that there's nothing as powerfull or as magical as doing that deeper dream work in person with me. 

If you're ready to get started right now, GO HERE to apply.

Introducing SARK's Build Your Dream Life Program

This is a comprehensive step-by-step Dream Life pathway to newly envision your life and achieve extraordinary results. 

With SARK's playfull yet profound guidance and world-class magical mentoring, this innovative Pathway To Your Dream Life will serve as your personal Magical Map to manifest your dreams with tangible results.

Here's how it works & plays: 

Customized Guidance: Specifically designed to meet your unique needs and circumstances, no matter where you are on your journey. SARK's expertise and support will empower you to newly navigate a path toward your Dream Life, providing a clear roadmap to the dreams you're called to bring into being. 

Immersive 1-to-1 time: Exclusive access to SARK through video, emails and a magical in-person Dream Day in vibrant San Francisco. Immerse yourself in the day to ignite your creativity, deepen your understanding of yourself and your dreams, and propel you towards making your dreams REAL. 

Accountability Angel: Receive personalized guidance from an experienced SARK coach who will serve as your accountability partner. With their support, you'll stay focused and committed with forward momentum on your creative journey.

AfterParty Pathway: Discover effective new actions and the ability to know how to expand your intentions to ensure consistent progress and growth. You'll be held accountable to live your Dream Life and do this consistently no matter what life brings. You will leave the Dream Day with a Magical Map and a blueprint for living your unique Dream Life. 

This intimate and fully customized experience is designed to give you the guidance and support you need to turn your dreams into your reality. The investment to work with me is significant and the results are too. 

Apply Now!


Imagine this: 

You arrive in SARK Francisco, also known as San Francisco, where SARK invites you into her home, her art studio and her Magic Cottage to spend an immersive magical day with her.

You are filled with inspiration and the time stretcher has appeared to stretch time out, and you are now operating on quantum time- where what you've dreamed of being and doing comes quickly into form through focused flow with SARK and your own innate creativity. 

You've already started your Dream Life Pathway, working with your accountability Angel and had an Energizing Miracles video call with SARK, and learned inspiring life lessons from her and her teachings. 

This day has been customized and designed by SARK and her team for you and your soul specifically. You are welcomed as you are, and supported with making changes easily.

You realize that you are the human channel needed to bring your dream or dreams into physical form, and you are now ready to do and be what is needed. 

You feel calm, inspired and focused, with no fear, urgency, or scarcity – or if some of those feelings come up, you use the powerfull tools you've been given to transform their effects and connect with the power of presence. 

During your time with SARK,  there is uncommon productivity, limitless laughter and room for splendid imperfections. You feel fully seen, known and loved. You have a distinctly transformational experience and can now fulfill your envisioned intentions and expand into new ones. 

Read more HERE and apply today.

Your dreams matter. They are important. You and your dreams are the keys to personal and global transformation.
Are you ready to start living your real dream life now?

"I am forever grateful for the transformation SARK has helped me achieve. I created and launched a dynamic and immersive personal growth experience called Camp Shine, and developed private coaching/group courses. I've learned how to work smarter, not harder while creating space for freedom and spontaneity. Working with SARK is an incredible journey of growth and success!
- Stephanie T.

If you're seeking assistance completing projects that align with your life path, I highly recommend SARK! She possesses an innate ability to help overcome obstacles that may be holding you back from living your dreams. Her unique blend of nurturing and challenge creates the perfect environment for growth and achievement. I'm so grateful to SARK for her unwavering support and guidance in writing my book. Without her creative genius and belief in my abilities, I wouldn't have been able to accomplish what I have. I'm ecstatic to share that my book has become a USA Today bestseller, and it wouldn't have been possible without SARK's support!
-Dr. Sharon H.


Take inspired action now because availability is very limited and these Build Your Dream Life spots will fill up quickly!





p.s. A small sampling of experiences from previous clients: 

I had this small voice that said, Honey, you're leaving some things on the table. And I was. SARK quietly yet powerfully invites you to discover your own pathway, and she holds the flashlight for you. Working with SARK has been life-changing, healing, and whole making. I've finished 2 books and am writing the third!
-
Suzy K.

I'm astonished. Working with SARK gave me better mental clarity and success-oriented guidelines to build my self-esteem in business, love, and everyday life."
-Eileen R.

Before working with SARK, my creative thinking and process had stalled. Her artful mentoring helped me find my voice again, put my inner critics in place and most of all, launch my first book into the world. 
-Tryshe D. 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment