Final Cut Pro X

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Let SARK be Your In-Person Creative Companion this year!

Dear dream-filled soul Sara,

I live my life in the flow of energy that results in the activation of my dreams. 

One of the ways I love to play and create is by guiding and mentoring people to expand their dreams playfully & exponentially. 

To create this expansion, I set out to create a new kind of private mentorship that would fully support people in building and creating their Dream Lives, and allow me to spend a full day with each luminous soul - doing transformational 1 to 1 work - and that's exactly what I've done.


Build Your Dream Life with SARK!

  • Do you have a book wanting to be created or completed? 
  • A visionary product or business ready to be born?
  • An idea for a transformative online program?  
  • A new way of being, or another unique idea ready to MOVE and be made REAL?
  • A desire to find deeper love with your partner, or manifest a new loving relationship?
  • Do you want to experience exponentially more self-love and exquisite self care? 


Here is Teresa's Story: 
"When I first started working with SARK, I couldn't believe that I had been given such an incredible opportunity. As an ordinary person without exceptional talents or accomplishments, I felt a sense of awe and gratitude.  At the time, I was in an overwhelming amount of grief and pain from a devastating relationship loss. 

My goals were simple:  to love myself genuinely, recover from my breakup, and explore different career possibilities.
SARK welcomed me with open arms, accepting me exactly as I was. She genuinely cared about me, valued me, and wanted to help me become the best version of myself.

I have acquired invaluable tools daily to take control of my life and nurture myself. She has guided and supported me every step of the way as I've made positive changes in my life through small, manageable actions.

SARK's guidance is intuitive, wise, kind, and focused on providing me with specific actions I can immediately apply to bring about the desired changes. She guides me to uncover my own answers that are already within me. Like a lighthouse guiding a ship to safety, SARK illuminates possibilities for my journey of self-discovery.

Through our time together, I have done a tremendous amount of work on myself, healing, learning, growing, and changing. I am transforming the way I perceive myself and how I navigate life. While there is still much work ahead—I believe personal growth is a lifelong journey—I have made significant progress in achieving my three goals. Working with SARK has been nothing short of a magical and transformative adventure."


If you're ready to work 1 to 1 with me, SARK, read more here.
I have limited spots left for 2023, so I invite you to apply if you feel called. 




p.s.
You're being invited to work privately with me. Imagine me exuberantly welcoming you into my home where you will be inspired to design and live your unique Dream Life in an environment of creativity, visioning and love. I trust and know that the people who desire this have been waiting for this priceless, intimate experience and opportunity to be mentored by me. 



If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment