Final Cut Pro X

Sunday, October 23, 2022

What's Your Path of Possibility?



Dear life-loving dreamer Sara,

I love happily wandering through gorgeous groves of redwood trees.

While walking there, it struck me that there were multiple paths, and I chose this one. It felt like the most nourishing option.

Sometimes I try to do things in my life in less nourishing ways. I struggle and fight for a path that isn’t there, or I resist the actual path that is there.

When I can focus on and choose a nourishing path for myself, it usually turns out much better.

I can usually turn something that isn’t usually thought of as nourishing, into something that is. I do this with all sorts of things, like doctor’s appointments or organizing projects, or whatever else I’m busily trying to resist doing.

Often I’ll create an unexpected sweetness to reward myself after doing something I didn’t necessarily feel like doing. These unexpected sweetnesses are not sugar- rather they are the things that most nourish my soul.

Asking myself these simple questions, such as;

“What’s my nourishing path?”
or 
"What's my path of possibility?" helps me to refocus, reset, or invent something new to make it more nourishing. 

I do this with my writing and creating too- I create new paths of possibilities.

I’m teaching a
mini class on FB Live (I call it Lively;-) this Thursday and you’re invited!
It’s all about creating nourishing ways to write and create what you dream of.


Click here to register and receive a reminder and a radiant rePLAY if you can’t be there live.


How about you?
What’s your nourishing path?
How are you choosing and inventing it? Let me know.


 

,




 

You are seen, You are known, You are loved.

 

 

If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment