Final Cut Pro X

Friday, October 28, 2022

Are you experiencing this?



Dear miracle maker Sara,

All my life, I've experienced miracles through pivotal moments, which have allowed me to move differently than I would have on my own, and caused "miracles in motion."

Some of my favorite miracles: 


A business mentor who said I could create all the products I dreamed of with my art- even though I had no money or business experience- and I went on to create and distribute 200 products around the world

An editor who said "why haven't you written books?" Even though I'd procrastinated writing for 25 years- and I went on to create 18 bestsellers.

My Grandfather (Boppa) who built me a playhouse to write in- and I wrote my first book at age 10.

My mother, who bailed me out of a really expensive monetary decision and then said "why don't you do something better with all this talent?" And I did;-)

I've experienced so many miracles through years and years of working with and mentoring writers. I love being a mentor through my art, words and spirit, and also enjoy working deeply with inspired and energized writers who have a desire to get their words and stories out in the world. I am also honored to mentor the splendidly imperfect, "quitters'' or fearfull beginner writers.

I know you have miracles of your own to share with the world and that's why I created this unique course.


SARK's Writing Salon:
Soul-full Support to Accelerate Your Writing Results




Go HERE to see my invitation page and see how it works and plays, all the wonderfull things included and the gorgeous gifts.

This Writing Salon will support you in sharing your miracles too. What miracles do you have to share? I'm so inspired to hear and see. 

If you want transformational practices and processes to support significant growth and shifts in your writing, 
I will be honored for you to join me





p.s. 
I'm inviting you to bless yourself and your writing. Get the details here.



















If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment