Final Cut Pro X

Friday, April 29, 2022

When I created Succulent Wild Woman



Dear sparkling soul of love Sara,

This is #2 of a 6 part succulent "mini series" for you about my writing and creating the book Succulent Wild Woman; Dancing With Your Wonderfull Self.

When I started writing this book, I was 40 years old and 5 years past a suicide attempt. I had been having flashbacks to the abuse in my childhood and hadn't eaten or slept in weeks. 

Thankfully some loving soul at the suicide prevention line said to me, 
"Did you really want to die, or do you just want the pain to end?" 

Aha! I just wanted the pain to end and miraculously got the help I needed. 
It took years to restore my soul, and I'm continuing to unravel the trauma. 


 
Continue reading for all the reasons why I wrote Succulent Wild Woman, including the unspoken promise I made to Maya Angelou when I was 16.




















If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment