Final Cut Pro X

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

It's here! Pre-order your copy now!



Dearest celebrating soul Sara,

As some of you may know, April is my birthday month, April 19 is my birthday day- TODAY! and I celebrate my birthday all month.
Do you want to celebrate with me? 

I'm SO excited to announce that Simon & Schuster is releasing a brand NEW 25th anniversary expanded edition of my iconic book, Succulent Wild Woman! 

I've added 4 brand new chapters, updated content and art!
It somehow contains the main inspirations of what I've learned over the last 25 years- that will inspire you in your life too- and I created a magical time transporter to do it! :-) 

This is one of my best ever birthday presents EVER EVER EVERmore.

In honor of being alive, I'm inviting you to
pre-order your copy now. 

 Order now and you'll receive colorfull SARK gifts, including exclusive access to a very special LIVE interactive video call with me. 

I'm SO excited for this new book to rekindle the MIGHTY SPARK in so many readers who already love this book, as well as introduce all the new readers who are asking to learn about the power of living and contributing as succulent wild women in our world. 

I envision all the dear souls reading and sharing this new 25th Anniversary Edition of Succulent Wild Woman- and intend that it provide even MORE inspiration to you as you live your life creating, miracle-making, napping and surrounded by love in all directions.

If you'd like to send me happy birthday blessings, I invite you to do that by replying to this email and if you feel like it, add some ways you are living life succulently-  I'd love to know, and thank you!

WOW to April, to succulence, to glowing new books and to YOU, my incredible loving SARK reader and appreciator. 

Thank you for BEing.



p.s.
Go HERE to watch my video love note for you and to pre-order the book! 









If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment