Final Cut Pro X

Sunday, October 6, 2024

Say YES! Applications Closing



Dear intuitive life lover Sara,

I asked Christine, who just enrolled in the
Build Your Own Book: SARK's Publishing Pathwayhow she decided this was it for her.

Here's what she shared with me:

"I saw it on Facebook. It just appeared in my newsfeed, and I had never seen anything from SARK before. My intuition nudged me to explore it, so I signed up for the webinar.
Afterward, I watched the replay twice! It was the most comprehensive program I had come across. But what really stood out was SARK's mindset and her deeply rooted values. They resonated with me, and I felt truly connected to her.

When I saw the cost in AUD, I thought, maybe I should look again at the local programs I'd been considering. But when I did, I realized there was no comparison. This was calling to me. This was the one."

Christine's story is one of many that shows the power of listening to your inner wisdom. Have you felt the call to release the story in your heart and mind, to let it flow through you as a vessel, and share it with the world, so others can feel seen, known, and heard—just as you desire them to?

If you're ready to align with your vision, say YES to your writing dreams, and bring your book to life, I invite you to join us.

Applications Close Today!

Apply Now to become one of the seven writers that my Dreamy Writing and Publishing Team and I will mentor over the next six months. Together, we'll get your writing done and your story shared with those who were meant to hear it.







No comments:

Post a Comment