Final Cut Pro X

Sunday, October 6, 2024

Last Chance to Say YES to Your Creative Devotion



Dear brilliant light ,

Have you ever wondered how the story inside of you could impact others? Whether it's your family (currently, and generations to come); friends (both old and new); and even the world (because someone out there needs to hear your story only the way you can tell it), it needs to be brought into our world so it can illuminate those around you. ✨✨

Maybe you've thought about it, but said, "I'm not disciplined enough."

You don't need discipline.

You need devotion.

Devotion is how I wrote and published 19 bestselling books.

Devotion is how I sold two million of them 

Devotion is how I created my Miracle Methods.


Devotion is how I created
Build Your Own Book: SARK's Publishing Pathwayfor YOU, Sara, so you can learn what it means to be a devoted creative, instead of an unhappy disciplinarian, so you can release your words and share your story.

Applications close today!



Step into the devotion that will bring your book to life.







No comments:

Post a Comment