Final Cut Pro X

Friday, September 6, 2024

Access Ending Soon – Watch the RePLAY!



Dear brilliant soul Sara,

I noticed you clicked on our webinar, but didn't fully register. I wanted to personally invite you again to join us, because this could be the pivotal moment in your writing journey. There's one day left to watch! 

Watch the Webinar Replay

Writing can feel isolating, especially when Inner Critics like these start to creep in:

Who do you think you are, trying to be a writer?
No one will ever want to read your story.
Your writing isn't good enough to be published.
You'll never make money from your books.

Believe me, I understand these thoughts all too well. They can keep us stuck.  But I've learned how to transform these Inner Critic accusations with counter statements. 

  • Actually, I am not trying to be a writer. I AM a writer.
  • Actually, there are souls around the world who will benefit from my story.
  • Actually, there is an agent, editor, and publisher waiting for me to propose my work to them.
  • Actually, I can market my beautifull book in an authentic way that provides income for my Dream life.


The next step? Enroll in Build Your Own Book: SARK's Publishing Pathway and take action to bring your dream book to life. It's holistic and is designed to give you the personalized support you need to navigate the writing, marketing, and publishing process.

You don't have to do it alone.

We have 30 spots available and they're filling up fast! Don't miss this luminous chance to be guided by one of our SARK Writing Coaches who will support your writing every step of the way.


Explore SARK's Publishing Pathway HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment