Final Cut Pro X

Saturday, March 2, 2024

Your Written He(ART) is Waiting to be Expressed

inside a hand drawn oval in green and blue marker, text reads: "Share your writings with the moon" - love SARK

Dear creator of miracles Sara,

Did you know that I spent most of the first part of my life repressing my creative gifts due to all the usual fears, and the usual what if's??

What if….
No reads it
No one understands it
No one likes it
No one cares
It's not any good
I never do it at all
I'm not good enough
It's not good enough

I stopped myself for SO MANY YEARS because of these and other FEARS. My mind was like a continuous fear factory.
Then I turned towards the other kind of what if's.
The nourishing kind.

You're invited to my:
SARK's Wildly Inspiring and NOURISHING Writers' ReTREAT
Make Major Miracle Movements! 

In-Person Writing ReTREAT
Held exclusively at Ciel Creative Space
Berkeley, California
May 17th- May 19th, 2024


It will be transformative, life changing and filled with inspiration and spirit. I know that the number one reason why people aren't living their writing dream life is fear. Join me for this reTREAT, and we'll shift that focus!

What if people LOVED your work?
What if YOU felt supported?
What if YOUR work felt seen, known or loved?
What if the world turned eagerly towards YOU?
Most of the usual what if's are always transformable.
I love mentoring writers how to erase their fears.
Join me and let's continue creating NO MATTER WHAT.


If you're feeling like you want to come… Then let's hear your YES!
You and your creative dreams are immensely important and need you to bring them into being.
Come and join the incredible community.

This joyfully curated experience will illuminate your heart, your writing and your creativity.

This event will sell out, so reserve your spot now.









No comments:

Post a Comment