Final Cut Pro X

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Your Polka Dot Spot




Dear knower of the miracles Sara,

I've been overJOYed so many who have followed my writing over the years, and have now joined me in my ALL new course: 


SARK's Writing Salon:
Soul-full Support to Accelerate Your Writing Results  


LEARN more here and Reserve your Polka Dot Spot.

I receive communication from writers- just like you- who passionately tell me about the books or writing projects that they want to write, or are writing, but that they don't know how to start, how to finish, or how to allow themselves to put their writing "out there."  
Or, they're starting, or underway with a book or other writing and can't seem to consistently and productively work on it- and they want to.
Or they have
SO many questions and are overwhelmed at the prospect of getting them all answered from someone they trust and respect. 

I knew I could create something that would change all of that. It can be scary to be so vulnerable – I think that's what keeps so many wonderfull writers from sharing their gifts too.  


SARK's Writing Salon is a place where you and your writing are welcomed, celebrated, nurtured, and cultivated – where your Inner Writer gets permission to come out and play – to express.



I know that you investing your time and energy in this course will create writing and life breakthroughs.  

These amazing writers took SARK's Writing Salon and said this: 

If you secretly wish you were a writer, wish to become a writer, or already a writer, I strongly encourage you to take this course. SARK is the writing mentor you need!

- Laura

If there's any part of you that yearns to write and express what's inside you, and you've gotten stuck, afraid or exhausted by the blank page staring back at you (it happens!) I encourage you to take SARK's course.
- Joseph 

Join me in the Wonderfull Writing Salon HERE






















If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment