Final Cut Pro X

Friday, November 4, 2022

[Time Sensitive] Disappears at midnight



Dear wondrous writer  Sara,

This is the last opportunity to reserve your spot for:
SARK's Writing Salon: Soul-full Support to Accelerate Your Writing Results



How would your life be different if you spent 6 weeks focusing on what you want your writing to communicate?

Over the years, writers have asked if I offer "constructive criticism," and I can let you know that I don't believe in what that traditionally means, nor do I think it's most effective. 
What I do believe in is writers writing more often, and editing after. I believe that writers need and want to learn how to connect with their intuition and let it guide their writing in all ways, and with all the questions that arise. 

That's why I created this unique offering…

It's incredible to witness the lives changing, words leaping, books, writings, and creations coming into physical form. 

Continue your writing adventure now and give yourself this gift. Whatever your choice, it's YOURS.

Join me in the Writing Salon and open even more to your creativity.


























If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment